Although we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable web site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Pristeen via this Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible by unauthorized persons and, consequently, may be collected by unauthorized persons and used without your consent. Pristeen disclaims all liability for the security of information transmitted through the Internet.
Pristeen will not sell or otherwise make available to anyone else any personally identifying information it obtains from you unless required by law.
Collection and Use of Other Information. Pristeen may collect, store and use for its marketing research and other marketing purposes information regarding the use of this Site, and any linked social networks, by anyone.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all of the these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this web site.
1. This web site (this “Site”) is owned and provided by Pristeen Magazine as a service to our customers and potential customers. Please feel free to browse this Site, but note that users of this Site (“you”) are subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. If you disagree with these Terms, your exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of this Site. Pristeen may, at any time, edit or revise these Terms. Pristeen may also deny you access to this Site if you fail to comply with the Terms. All content on this Site may be changed, added, removed or updated at any time; however, Pristeen is under no obligation to do so.
2. Uses of the Site. The information on this Site is intended as a convenience and a service for Pristeen’s customers and potential customers. You are not permitted to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this Site. The copying, framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of this Site or any of its contents in any form or by any method is strictly prohibited. Access to this Site does not grant you any right, license or privilege to reproduce, publish or use any material on this Site or any property of Pristeen except as expressly set forth herein. Any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to us through e-mail or this Site will become our property and may be used by us at any time and for any purpose, without restriction, unless otherwise agreed by Pristeen.
3. Disclaimers. Pristeen will endeavor to ensure that the information supplied on this Site is true and accurate, however, Pristeen will not be responsible or liable for any inaccuracies. Pristeen makes no warranty that this Site is compatible with any computer systems or browsers and Pristeen cannot warrant that this Site is virus-free. THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PRISTEEN OR OTHER RELATED OR THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN, OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, INABILITY TO USE OR THE MATERIALS OR THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT Tidal Labs WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Tidal Labs SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
5. Third-Party Sites. As a convenience to you, Pristeen may provide links to web sites owned or operated by other entities and persons. If you use these web sites, you do so at your own risk. Pristeen make no warranties or representations regarding, and shall not be liable or responsible for, any linked web sites, your use of such sites, or the comprehensiveness or accuracy of information or materials appearing thereon or any products, publications, subject matter or services described thereon. Furthermore, links do not imply that Pristeen sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with such sites, or that any linked web site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright of Pristeen.
6. Ownership and Copyright. The trademarks, trade names and corporate logo displayed on this Site are the property of Pristeen. The Site may contain information and materials including but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, audio, images or files incorporated in or generated by the software and data accompanying the software (collectively, “Materials”) which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by Pristeen and other sources, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws. Materials may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that you may view and print the Materials, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and make no change in or deletion of author attribution. This limited authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any license, ownership or other rights to the Materials or intellectual property. The use of any such Materials on any other web site without Pristeen’s express written consent is prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Pristeen and you with respect to your use of this Site.